Thursday, December 30, 2010
1. How have you been rejected?
2. How have you been treating yourself poorly?
3. What gift can you give yourself?
4. What have you been missing, that is right under your nose?
5. What is the best way for you to connect to the Divine?
Monday, December 27, 2010
1. What one emotion, because you are not expressing it the way it needs to be expressed, is still waiting to be honored?
2. What message from the universe have you been ignoring?
3. How is having too many goals holding you back?
4. How will you let your intuition give you guidance regarding which path to take?
Thursday, December 23, 2010
1. What have you neglected to mourn?
2. Will you trust yourself to know how to grieve?
3. Will you trust yourself to know when you have finished grieving?
4. What is getting in the way of beginning that grieving process?
What have you forgotten?
Monday, December 20, 2010
Thursday, December 16, 2010
1. How are you managing your creative energy?
2. Which of your creative endeavours has the potential to bloom most brightly?
3. Where is your faith leading you?
4. What is distracting you? What are you afraid of?
Monday, December 13, 2010
1. How balanced is your life?
2. What is distracting you?
3. What is draining your energy?
4. The dog that chases two rabbits catches neither...What goal must you release in order to move forward?
Thursday, December 9, 2010
1. How are you moving to a more peaceful existence?
2. How are you keeping yourself steady?
3. How are you honoring all the different sides of your personality?
4. Especially, what is your inner child telling you to do to heal?
Monday, December 6, 2010
Thursday, December 2, 2010
1. How have you been betrayed?
2. What situation is no longer favorable?
What must you do to remove yourself from it?
3. How are your cravings impacting your life?
4. How are your fears holding you back?
5. What seems too much to bear?
6. What is the best way for you to reclaim your personal power?
Monday, November 29, 2010
1. What or Whom do you need to nurture?
2. How are you respecting your body?
3. How are you appreciating each of your senses?
4. Why might it be important for you to slow down?
5. Where is your focus?
Thursday, November 25, 2010
Monday, November 22, 2010
1. What have you learned?
2. What do you need to learn?
3. What traditions are you upholding?
4. What role does ritual/ceremony play in your life?
5. What new tradition should you add to your life?
Thursday, November 18, 2010
Monday, November 15, 2010
Thursday, November 11, 2010
Monday, November 8, 2010
1. How can you use your creativity to build community?
2. What needs to become integrated into your life?
3. What is keeping you from being more creative?
4. What rite of passage is still waiting to be celebrated?
Thursday, November 4, 2010
1. How are you integrating all of your different selves?
2. How are you living in harmony with your environment?
3. How are you showing gratitude?
4. What should you celebrate?
5. Where is your family?
Monday, November 1, 2010
Thursday, October 28, 2010
1. What do you need to get a handle on?
2. How are you feeling in control? Why might that sense of control be deceptive?
3. Whom do you need to stop deceiving?
4. For what must you accept responsibility?
Monday, October 25, 2010
Thursday, October 21, 2010
1. How are you disillusioned?
2. What is making you sad?
3. What are you overlooking that could help you?
4. What/Whom must you release in order to move forward?
5. What awaits your attention?
Monday, October 18, 2010
Thursday, October 14, 2010
Monday, October 11, 2010
Wednesday, October 6, 2010
Monday, October 4, 2010
1. What are you curious about?
2. What new idea are you considering?
3. What should you do next to begin to bring your idea to fruition?
4. What piece of the puzzle are you missing?
5. What is distracting you?
Thursday, September 30, 2010
Monday, September 27, 2010
Thursday, September 23, 2010
1. What no-win situation are you in? How must you exit? What will you take with you?
2. Whom do you need to out-think?
3. How is your mental energy being drained? How can you protect yourself?
Monday, September 20, 2010
1. How is trying too hard getting in the way?
2. How are you managing your emotions in a healthy way?
3. What/Whom do you need to honor?
4. How in touch are you with your core being?
5. What are you missing?
Thursday, September 16, 2010
Monday, September 13, 2010
1. How clear are your goals?
2. How clear are your motivations?
3. What skills do you need for the future?
4. How are you utilizing ALL of the resources at your disposal?
5. What distractions are you tolerating? How can you release them?
Thursday, September 9, 2010
1. What difficult choice do you need to make?
2. What is getting in the way of making that choice?
3. How are you demonstrating your integrity?
4. How are you following your heart?
5. Where is the passion in your life?
Monday, September 6, 2010
1. A little knowledge can sometimes be a dangerous thing. How might this apply to your situation?
2. What is something you need to find more information about?
3. What is currently arousing your curiousity?
4. What can you do to move forward?
Thursday, September 2, 2010
Monday, August 30, 2010
Thursday, August 26, 2010
Monday, August 23, 2010
1. Where is your heart leading you?
2. How is intimacy a part of your life?
3. Who / What has recently touched you? Why?
4. Whom do you need to forgive?
5. When was the last time you were whimsical?
6. What message from your sub-conscious is your physical body giving you?
Friday, August 20, 2010
1. What are excited about?
2. What are you angry about?
3. How are you taking risks?
4. How could you be more cautious?
5. How are you endangering yourself?
6. What challenge do you need to face?
Monday, August 16, 2010
Thursday, August 12, 2010
Sunday, August 8, 2010
1. How are you increasing your knowledge?
2. What are you hoping will come from your hard work?
3. Of what are you a master?
4. What details are you missing?
5. How is perfectionism getting in the way?
Thursday, August 5, 2010
Monday, August 2, 2010
Friday, July 30, 2010
Monday, July 26, 2010
1. What message(s) is your body telling you?
2. What are you uptight about? How can you relax?
3. Where is your sense of wonder about the natural world?
4. What value must you re-examine?
4. What new habit should you start?
Thursday, July 22, 2010
Monday, July 19, 2010
Thursday, July 8, 2010
What needs to end?
What must you release?
How are you changing?
How do you know when it's time to let go and start over?
How are you accepting the inevitable?
Why might "getting back to basics" be a good idea?